CEVITE C TABLETS CHEW 10s
Includes all taxes
immune support & antioxidants
- Enhances the levels of vitamin C in the body
- Useful in case of pregnancy, lactation, fatigue and recovery after a prolonged illness
- Enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- It helps in growth, development, and tissue repair
- It fights free radical damage
Low level of vitamin C is often associated with infections, bleeding gums, scurvy, poor wound healing, muscle degeneration, and nerve damage. Scurvy is a condition characterized by general weakness, anaemia, gingivitis (gum disease), and skin haemorrhages caused by a prolonged deficiency of vitamin C in the diet.
The order will be accepted for the products which is available in stock upon confirmation of the order.The prices displayed are indicative prices and it may vary upon confirmation of the order. Once the order is confirmed, price won’t change.The images of products are for having general idea of the product only and the real product may differ slightly from the displayed image.The contents of this website are for information purpose only and not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.