Terms & Conditions:
1. HnG online pharmacy mobile app or website is just merely a platform to display product image, status of availabilty, prices and other product related information of partnered retail pharmacies. The mobile app collects the order from customer on behalf of partnered retail pharmacy outlets and deliver the product to customer. The mobile app also collects the payment on behalf of partnered retail pharmacy. HnG online pharmacy mobile app does not stock any medicines or any other products.
2. Partnered retail pharmacies involved in the purchase and supply of pharmaceutical products hereby agree to abide by and be compliant of any applicable laws, rules, regulation, notifications or order issued by the Government of Zambia or any of its agencies from time to time in this regard including but not limited to Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority and Health Professions Council of Zambia.
3. Partnered retail pharmacies hereby undertake that they shall solely be responsible and shall bear all the liabilities in respect of selling prescription medicines and /or drugs mentioned in any of the Schedules of the Drug rules without a prescription issued by a registered medical practitioner and in accordance with the conditions laid down in such rules. In the event of breach of such condition, HnG online pharmacy app shall not be liable and responsible in any manner whatsoever.
4. Any and all use of this Web Site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid out in the following clauses. Usage, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, is deemed to be the reading or visiting of this Web Site, and/or the purchase of one or more products from the Web Site and is applicable to all Users, whether human beings, computers or companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
5. The Owners of this Web Site have published it in good faith and to the best of their ability and knowledge in the given subject area. The Users of the Web Site are therefore required to demonstrate similar good faith in their use of the Web Site, by keeping to the Terms and Conditions of Use, not publishing defamatory remarks about the Web Site or the Site's Owners in any media, electronic or otherwise and, should discussion forums be available on the Web Site, by behaving in a considerate and responsible fashion at all times. Failure to comply will result in Users being denied access to the Web Site and may even result in prosecution, should the behavior breach any laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
6. In the event of any legal dispute arising from the use of this Web Site, irrespective of the country of origin of any third party, all such disputes will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the country of incorporation of the Web Site's owner(s) and not the country in which the Web Site is hosted unless otherwise stated.
7. All material on this Web Site, whether in the Web Site itself or any product that may be sold therein, if products are sold via the Web Site, is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the Web Site owner's express permission. You may not modify, copy, or in any way reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, lease, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or products obtained from this Web Site. Failure to obtain permission before reproducing such material may result in prosecution
8. We make every endeavor to ensure the information on our Web Site is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything up to date. The information is therefore provided without warranty or guarantee of any description, and the Web Site's owners cannot be held responsible for the use made of such information as may appear within the pages of the Web Site. It is the responsibility of the User to check current legislation and practices pertaining to their area of interest before acting upon information received via the Web Site. If you believe any of the information on this Web Site is inaccurate or incorrect, please contact us by email.
10. Wherever there are discussion forums available on the Web Site, Users are required to remain polite about each other and about the Web Site itself. We take defamation very seriously and any defamatory remarks found on our forums will be removed and the User denied access.
13. We may occasionally change of vary the contents of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that you purchased a product or service through us, it is the Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of that purchase that will be valid.
14. The drug information provided in the HnG Online Pharmacy mobile app is for informative purposes only and this Website/App is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website/App.
15. HnG Online Pharmacy mobile app requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, and drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from HnG Online Pharmacy.
16. The content on the Website and App is general in nature and summarized, and is provided for informational purposes only. The content of the Website and App, including without limitation, text, copy, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice, or recommendations of any kind. Information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical conditions.
17. The prices displayed on website/app are approximate/indicative prices only and it may vary at the time of invoicing medicines at our partnered retail pharmacy.